Forum IAM WebRing
Aucun
Vous n'êtes pas connecté [Inscription/Connexion - Inscription]

Version imprimable | Envoyer à un ami
S'abonner | Ajouter aux Favoris
Auteur: Sujet: Hello everyone, sorry I do not speak your language very well. Here are the lyrics in french
jordan49

Publié le 3/8/2013 à 12:32 Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hello everyone, sorry I do not speak your language very well. Here are the lyrics in french

Scurfy

War, famine, lead us to the mine, the kids very early in the tropics to the sidewalk, we forget too soon, qu'des kids are born or die in a yard without butter croissants, mouth full of money, and our blocks concrete acts of hatred, I di they have difficulty in believing it, to write from the benches of the school. Ca glue shoulder before my pole positions, now I'm hanging in there, alone on the ground, beyond here, you ice ........ Or you behind your back, someone is killing our brothers, our sisters, for ....... you expect to see everything in this titanic world, people ... shows me the way, ... The hatred runs in all types of vehicles, metro mercedes has the thank you, thank you scurfy not, I'd rather the mercer, in Dallas, the dark sides ...

shurik '(IAM)

A poor woman in tears on a body the life of a kid crosses paths with a bullet death is the charm the soul is drama ... The weapons, the strongest, wildest, s' believe based powers of wrong point the finger and condemn to death, we know longer wits end, since the priests play with breasts too young, it makes me puke when ca fiddle to bouvrier elsewhere on dream pains au chocolat for four hours, it's not the moon, but the sky is cranky, pa God is in a good mood ... The beings are born and go, why should some suffer between the two and fall into an abyss or it smells sulfur ... You're blousing everyone with your paradise, here we saw hell in hell, or we survive for a grain of rice ... How blessed People took a loss too busy to play on another planet, you even see the lifeless bodies thrown ... I thought you had suffered for us, but you've forgotten to now there is, until and neck until the end ...

LORD C

Children of all backgrounds, blonde, brown, with braids, when I see distress in my heart it leaves traces ... You know that I'm sad, emery take me scars, but the taste that I have in the mouth, it is the same every time, see a kid in distress in my heart that leaves traces, why all this? because it is not yours, your skin, it has no foundation for it, you do not have time, sorry, I not changing the tone, trying not your air not your sense for the country .. . redeem you everywhere you go, you're wrong with that party, if you go in this context not surprising that it leaves lollipop ... So it's thought-provoking, and all the worries of work as a sorcerer, most , not rocket science ... Count on my punch, your hands have to carry your bags, nothing prevents you to give a room with all that you have in your pocket ... Do not expect your son to be born to finesse your vice, that life is a misery, no measure my worth missioner ...

AKH (IAM)

9 years kids taxing, the squadron by Northwest, hoping .......... Live death in the kits, you think to work, households? The father that destroys brain dead drunk at the bar and lunch ... Between his household cards and dominoes, strange tattoos, pointillots, handles, large kwai, and RamSan the knuckles ... And the angel jumps teen, first time Knife to the tourist, hands in the cell is large cotoie ... Yeah, the world leaders are crap, and those who are hands on the body of the kids of families in trouble, buttrai 'em, they deserve to be treated like dogs, motherfuckers daily by prisoners, common law, I will send those idiots dancing on the mines they fund, apologized for their sins in the baggy ski His Eminence This ... is too easy, too heavy to wear on ptites shoulders when the street was like school ...
English part.

Spawn

You know my texts speak of sadness, kids fate has overtaken, what it must be inferred that once grounded, the system will call you son, your file number on file it escapes to a life map, one flees the burden, some do not have the chance to avoid the lasso, get out of that which is at the short straw, the battle perpetuity of the amputated maternity the joy of smiling die heart already cold when hopes evaporate when the effort to survive the night as stronger, period, there are only the reaper of life that has eaten his fill, and you, if you can, do it, well, it's nothing ...