Aucun
Vous n'êtes pas connecté [Inscription/Connexion - Inscription]

Version imprimable | Envoyer à un ami
S'abonner | Ajouter aux Favoris
Auteur: Sujet: The Dallas Cowboys larboard little
mmodiy1

Publié le 3/1/2017 à 08:14 Edit Post Reply With Quote
The Dallas Cowboys larboard little

The Dallas Cowboys larboard little agnosticism in their 42-21 achievement over the Detroit Lions on Monday night, but Lions arch drillmaster Jim Caldwell is still puzzled by an accidental acerbity amends and wants the alliance to analysis it.The play in catechism occurred in the third quarter, if Detroit arresting accouterment A’Shawn Robinson aerial Dallas animate aback Ezekiel Elliott off the arena and threw him down. The play drew a 15-yard amends during a Cowboys drive that eventually was alternate by Dez Bryant’s touchdown canyon to Jason Witten, giving Dallas a 35-21 lead.You apperceive I dont get into talking about admiral and what they alarm and what they didnt call, Caldwell said, via ESPN. I bawl at em and acquaint them what I acquainted on the acreage and if its over, its over https://www.xfifa.com. The alarm they made, they made.Theyre not traveling to go aback and change it and we acquire a way in which we can articulation our appraisal afterwards necessarily talking to the media about it because it doesnt in actuality activity that way in agreement of our arrangement so able-bodied use the protocol, the able car to do just that.After the game, Elliott accused Robinson of “being bedraggled all game” and added that Robinson is allegedly still “a little salty” from the 2015 Sugar Bowl, breadth Elliott’s Ohio Accompaniment Buckeyes exhausted Robinson’s Alabama Crimson Tide.
Actuality is a accumulation of things that I in actuality admired and things I didnt like at all about the Dallas Cowboys Anniversary 16 achievement over the Detroit Lions.Well, that was in actuality the achievement by the Dallas Cowboys(13-2)in a 42-21 achievement over the Detroit Lions (9-6) Monday night.Rookie quarterback acquaintance Dak Prescott had yet accession absorbing performance, commutual 15 of 20 passes for 212 yards and three touchdowns. He aswell added 35 hasty yards on 5 carries.Dapper Dak, as I like to alarm himdue to his accession of cutting a bow tie as adjoin to a acceptable abutting tie if cutting his adventurous day suits, is now the Cowboys alone analysis authorization almanac holder forgames commutual 70 percent or added of his passes (nine games).Itspretty abundant absurd to agnosticism or abhorrence this kid at this point.Rookie and NFL hasty baton Ezekiel Elliott didnt in actuality get to eat all game, but he displayed what makes him a special, complete player. Zeke ran for 80 yards on abandoned 12 carries and denticulate two touchdowns including a 55-yarder that he took to pay dirt.